Download the PDF Brochure
|This brochure is for public use. You may link to it or modify it. You should add your own contact email address.|
WHAT YOU CAN DO
To be silent is to support the oppressor. Stop the silence!
Give Voices to the Voiceless at your church:
- Print and hand out brochures found on this site.
- Remind others about the Biblical doctrine of caring for persecuted Christians.
- Bring the persecuted Christians to your church.
- Invite refugee clergy from Egypt, Nigeria and others to meet with your clergy.
- Devote a class or study group to learn about the history that annihilated the church in Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Persia, North Africa, and Lebanon. Study the Armenian genocide in Turkey in the 20th century.
- Go to the sites about the religious persecution on this site and discuss the atrocities and pray for the victims.
Not a Christian? Then be a humanitarian and oppose the oppressor. Go to the web (see the links on this site) and tell others about the daily murder of Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Christians.
Fill in the gap in your knowledge by reading about the historical tragedy of the rise of Islam. Just for fun, read about how the Islamic Golden Age was only flecked with gold.
The Persecution of Religious Minorities
Raymond Ibrahim is a widely published author, public speaker, and Middle East and Islam specialist.
Nina Shea is a former director of the Center for Religious Freedom at Freedom House, the oldest human rights group in the U.S.; served as a Commissioner on the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom; a Senior Fellow at Hudson Institute and directs the Center for Religious Freedom.
Center for Religious Freedom
suffering by religious minorities
An extraordinary collection of suffering by religious minorities.
Serving persecuted Christians worldwide
International Christian Concern
Voice of the Martyrs
Voice of the Martyrs is the oldest of the collectors of suffering.